Tuesday, December 06, 2011

13 Days of Christmas!! Day 1!

Our 13 Days of Christmas started of a bit later than intended (we were supposed to start opening on December 1), because Canada Post decided not to be super speedy :) But the gifties are finally here safe and sound! Let the rumpus begin!

These are all of the wrapped gifts:


I've decided to open Day 1, 2, 3 and 4 all at school this week to make it easier to photograph. Won't all of my teacher friends be jealous?

Day 1 is from the WONDERFUL Barbara Burkhard!

Here it is all wrapped in black and white splendor...


And inside was this beautiful delicate ornament! So difficult to photograph, but I didn't do a bad job, I don't think. It is a clear glass ball with a transparency inside. I've seen tutorials of these around blogland lately -- and I think that barb did a fabulous job!!!


The ornament was nestled inside of this pretty winter cuff.


Barb has set the bar high for the rest of us to follow!!!
Thanks Barb :)

2 comments:

vivian said...

arent they beautiful!? cant wait to see what you made! happy wednesday!
xo
vivian

Joanne Huffman said...

What fun! Love both the ornament and the cuff.